Posted by: ugleepen | November 7, 2009

It’s NOT UglyPen, It’s UGLeePen!

Have you heard about the UGLee Pen? We’ve been getting a lot of attention lately on Television and it just dawned on me that when they mention my physician designed ergonomic pen, those who are watching may be hearing the word “Ugly”, when we spell the pen “UGLee”. That could cause confusion if you are trying to find our web site So, I wanted to take this time to clarify our name and how it came about.

My pen is the Ultimate Grip Pen by Dr. James Lee (that’s me!) I needed a comfort pen that gripped you back so you would need to exert less energy to write. So, as I was thinking of what to name it, I kept coming back to the words “Ultimate Grip”. Using the letters U and G along with my last name of Lee, was a nice play on words.

My revolutionary ergonomic pen, designed, created and used by a real physician, is redefining the way people view ergonomic pens. See how comfort is redefined and try the UGLee Pen, you will love it! And, you will never want to use another grip pen again.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s


%d bloggers like this: